1. How can I register for the tournament?
- By sending an application form available for download from the website, filled out legibly with capital letters.
2. Until when can I register for the tournament?
- until 17 June 2013
- until 30 June 2013 each team will receive a confirmation on their registration.
3. Following the registration, can I extend the number of participants? If yes, until when?
- Certainly, yet only until 30. 07. 2013.
4. Until when must the costs be paid?
5. Why is the technical meeting mandatory?
- Because the teams are provided all important information and documents here.
6. When and where will I receive the fixture of my team?
- Upon arrival, at the registration, even before the technical meeting.
7. Who can I turn to in case I need help?
- Fixtures, organizing of matches, tournament office: Sándor Andorka, Zoltán Lang
- Travel, getting around, beach transfers: István Bakó
- General information, programs, registration conditions, accommodation, board: Nándor Süle, Dániel Süle
- The contacts are available on the website, by clicking CONTACT.
8. Who can I turn to if I need medical assistance?
- Reception staff at the accommodations
- Tournament office staff
- Location staff and medical crew at the matches
9. If I am a referee, how will I know that I was chosen and that I can participate at the tournament?
- The organizers will inform all applicants who are accepted latest by 30 07. 2013.
II. Registration conditions, fees:
1. Who can I participate at the tournament if I am a supporter, parent or companion?
- By indicating on the application form to which team you belong. Requests must be sent to Nándor Süle.
- Information on the website in the menu "Entry".
- The application form can be downloaded from the menu "Entry".
III. TRAVEL, GETTING AROUND
* Each team has to provide for travel to the center of the festival, Veszprém. Upon request, the organizers will provide for transfer from airports for a charge, as well as for local transfer from the railway station to the registration office and the accommodation. This request must be reported in advance to Dániel Süle.
*While the festival, the organizers provide for CELL CUP shuttle buses to local game locations and to locations outside of Veszprém. These can be used by all players with a registration card free of charge, yet only to and from matches according to schedule. These buses may not be used for other purposes (beach, support, etc.).
1. Where exactly is the center of the festival?
- Tournament office: Teleki Hostel (8200 Veszprém, Stadion u. 20.)
- Registration office: Vetési sports hall (8200 Veszprém, Kemecse u. 1.)
2. How do I get from the airport in Budapest to Veszprém?
- by train
- by bus
- upon request we can provide for transfer, for a charge
3. The matches are played in exactly which sports halls?
- Vetési sports hall (8200 Veszprém, Kemecse u. 1.) /VET/
- Stadion sports hall (8200 Veszprém, Wartha Vince utca3.) /STA/
- Downtown sports hall (8200Veszprém, Kádár u. 1.)/BEL/
- Padányi catholic school (8200 Veszprém, Szeglethy u. 6.) /PAD/
- Táncsics sports hall (8200 Veszprém, Eötvös Károly utca 1.) /TAN/
- Március 15. street sports hall (former MKB hall) (8200 Veszprém, Március 15. u 5.) /M15/
- Arena (8200 Veszprém, Külső-kádártai út Hrsz.: 0213/85) /ARE/
- sports and leisure center (8400 Ajka, Sport utca 23.) /AJK/
- sports hall (8226 Alsóörs, Endrődi Sándor utca 24.) /ALS/
- Balatonfüred sports hall (8230 Horváth Mihály utca) /BFU/
- Gál Gyula city sports hall (8100 Várpalota Fehérvári u. 9.) /VAR/
3. How will teams get to the match locations?
With CELL CUP shuttle buses which can be used by all players with a registration card free of charge, yet only to and from matches according to schedule.
- Stadion sports hall (8200 Veszprém, Wartha Vince utca 3.) arrival and departure of shuttle buses to location outside of Veszprém
- we provide for a local shuttle bus within Veszprém
1. How can players identify themselves?
- Student ID, personal ID card, passport.
2. Is a valid sports doctor's permit required?
- YES, no player can enter the court without this!
3. Can a player play in two teams?
- Yes, according to the competition rules, i.e. not in the same age category, but in different age categories.
1. How many teams have participated at Cell Cup?
2. Why is the tournament called Cell Cup?
- Because it started in the city of Celldömölk 16 years ago.