If your team needs visa to travel into Hungary as Schengen Zone country please follow
these steps with special regard to the rules and deadlines.
1. Register your team through the online registration by 1st June 2019 the latest.
2. Print out, stamp & sign the confirmation sheet of your registration and send it back to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Don't forget to attach the name list for the entire group with the following details:
3. Transfer the 25% of the entry fee and the accommodation & meal fee to our bank account:
Name of the account holder: Leisure Master Ltd.
Name of the Bank: K&H Bank Celldömölk
Account number: HU 92 1040 4711 5052 6548 8490 1010
Swift code: OKHBHUHB
4. Send us by e-mail the official bank receipt about the transfer. (The transfered ammount needs to arrive to our bank account by 10th June 2019, please plan your transfer accordingly!)
5. As soon as the amount arrives to our bank account, we send the confirmation of your participation along with the official invitation letter (with all necessary certifications) to the relevant consulate or embassy (and a copy to your e-mail address, as well).
6. Once you receive all documents please contact the Hungarian Embassy or Consulate in your country and start the visa request procedure.
7. If your participation at the tournament is cancelled due to reasons beyond our control before 01th July 2019, 50% of the transfered amount will be refunded. In case of cancellation after this date, no refunds will be made.
Fore more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org